Watches on Quantum Class

redredgirl

The shops are run by Starboard Cruise that are owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy • Louis Vuitton.

They have a separate Hublot and Bulgari boutique on Quantum, with other brands represented at Regalia Luxury watches.

The company that runs the shops on many cruise ships has many brands in their portfolio.

http://www.starboardcruise.com/prestige-retail/

They did have some down market watch sales on Quantum as well, similar to all other RCI ships that were limited sale times and events.

All the RCCL ships I've floated on typically have these and a few more-

Rolex

Baume Mercier

Omega

Tag

Breitling

But sadly not Zenith.

When thinking of buying do your homework on your local and caribbean prices. Then think about post sales support. Then consider buyer beware.

They also carry Citizen watches. I purchased an Eco Drive (shhh, used OBC) on our last cruise. it was about $10 more expensive than Amazon, but there was no tax...so it was about the same price.

I would suggest printing a photo of the watch you like, and the at home prices so you can compare onboard. It didn't seem to me that they were highly discounted, but our sales tax is high here.

My husband got a Tag Heuer on the Quantum. There is a good Tag selection! They also carry Omega, Tissot, Cartier, Longines, Raymond Weil, Hublot, and some other high end luxury watches. No Rolex. Then they also have the fashion watches like Michael Kors. And I saw Citizen, Invicta and Bulova in the middle during the sale.