Weather looks horrible

Mazz55

Looks like it is going to rain everyday during week of feb 21. Is this accurate or is it like Florida. They come and go?

In the Caribbean this time of year, rain is usually more like Florida than an all day event. I don't think you need to worry too much.

You can never do anything about Mother Nature (I live south of Boston..........we are getting another foot+ of snow tomorrow to add to our already 40" on the ground). Don't let the weather make or break your vacation. Have a plan B in case of bad weather - there is so much to do on the ship and at the ports. Have a great time, relax and enjoy. Or, I will go in your place and you can shovel my driveway.

Please don't worry

Things could change back the other way b4 you leave

We have always been lucky after worrying for nothing

But we have also had a couple of showers

Didn't ruin anything

You will enjoy your vacation

Happy sailing

Looks like it is going to rain everyday during week of feb 21. Is this accurate or is it like Florida. They come and go?

I don't put any faith in weather predictions 8+ days out.:rolleyes: They're lucky if they can get it right for day after tomorrow:D

Stop reading forecasts, you're going to the Caribbean, enjoy!

Last November when we cruised it showed a chance of rain in the caribbean every day. It just means that at some point in time, somewhere on the island, there is a chance of rain. Usually they are short showers and don't really affect you. It was rainy most of the day that we were at sea but that was not a big deal for us.

I'm not sure where you are going...Caribbean I know but the specific islands are a mystery. Some of the islands have natural rain forests so a shower is to be expected. At this time of the year the rain, if it does happen, will be brief and light. You will not experience a hurricane in February!!!!

Relax and pack and enjoy your cruise.

We live in Buffalo ( I ask my self "why" on a daily basis) and a little rain won't spoil your vacation. You can't do anything about the weather so don't worry about it, the weather man is never right anyway!

Have a great cruise.

Marion