Normandy tours

flames9

We are docking in Le Havre and looking to do a Normandy tour..preferably where the Canadians and Brits fought! Yes I know about Overlord tours..but are their other highly recommended companies that give a similar tour for 4-6 people...Overlord is 6-8....... Appears more people want to see the USA sectors....so a bit more difficult to fill 8 spots for the Cdn/Brit sectors. Any help is greatly appreciated. cheers

We used (and loved) Overlord, so I can't help you with any names. But there are definitely threads here in which other guides have been recommended by name. If you haven't done so already, I would do separate searches in this forum for "Normandy" as well as for "Le Havre" and "D-Day."

Good luck, and have a great trip!

We used (and loved) Overlord, so I can't help you with any names. But there are definitely threads here in which other guides have been recommended by name. If you haven't done so already, I would do separate searches in this forum for "Normandy" as well as for "Le Havre" and "D-Day."

Good luck, and have a great trip!

I would prefer to use Overlord---I do have it booked with them currently---but I have a feeling, it may be a bit difficult to get 8 that want to see the Cdn/brit sectors! Hopefully more Canucks/brits on the cruise,lol

Yes I need to finish my school paper..then commence a new search,lol thank you.