Pearl Harbor tickets

syr101

not helpful, but we got ours on the day, and we got there around 11am.

If you can time it between shows (I can't recall how often they show the movie), we got our tickets just as another one had gone in, so there wasn't anyone standing around waiting, we had some time to kill after that, so we just checked out pearl harbour, then came back 10 minutes before show time.

Good luck.

Matt

They sell out quite far ahead of time online, it they recently began releasing some tickets online each day for the following day. They also give half of the tickets out on the day of, but you will want to get there as early as possible or your tickets will likely be for later in the day. When you show up day of you don't get too much choice in what ticket time especially once the early times are gone.

i could have sworn when i went on their website last month i saw that it was 2 months in advance. when i saw your post the other day i went back on their website to find the info & couldn't come across anything. i tried emailing them but it came back as an error. try every day to buy them & c what happens. then come back on here & post when u get them! i need them for september :-)

It's 60 days exactly. We are going April 4th and bought ours 60 days out. Just go online and try to buy them and if it is 61 days out you cannot purchase them. The next day the system will allow to buy them.

Edited by bosnatis

We are doing PH and the Arizona Memorial through Princess cruise lines.

Am I correct that the price charged would include the entrance to PH and the Arizona Memorial which is included in the detail?

No where in the excursion details does it mention that we have to purchase any tickets.

We are doing PH and the Arizona Memorial through Princess cruise lines.

Am I correct that the price charged would include the entrance to PH and the Arizona Memorial which is included in the detail?

No where in the excursion details does it mention that we have to purchase any tickets.

Your excursion through the ship will include the tickets. Much easier than trying to do it on your own as long as it covers everything you want to see.

Your excursion through the ship will include the tickets. Much easier than trying to do it on your own as long as it covers everything you want to see.

Thank you. :):) Yes it covers everything that we want.

Back to the ship by 2ish, freshen up and off to House Without A Key for

some nice scenery, apps, wine, coconut cake and a sunset. :)

Thank you. :):) Yes it covers everything that we want.

Back to the ship by 2ish, freshen up and off to House Without A Key for

some nice scenery, apps, wine, coconut cake and a sunset. :)

And don't forget the Hawaiian musicians and Hula Dancer out on the lawn! Best part!

Hello! I was wondering what would be the earliest time to choose for the regular tour when getting tickets online? We are being picked up at the port at 8:30. I understand that we would have to be there an hour before the tour to pick up the tickets. Thanks for any advice!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk