Are these cabins noisey geta/break?

Cruisegirl6

We have a few cabins booked for the Getaway in spa balcony...my question is a few of us including myself has spa balcony cabins opposite the elevators/stairs but above us (we are deck 154) deck 15 seems to have a staircase above us and some open deck space, maybe chaise lounges there not sure, does anybody know whether these cabins be noisy hearing chairs moving above us or people going up and down the staircase?

lol lol lol. i was on 14144 on the BA which is the same ship configuration, we loved the cabin and the location, pretty close to elevators and stairs to the spa and the pool, very quiet, above on deck 15 is the haven suites (on the port side -left), so no worries about noise, if your family have cabins on the other side (starboard side -right) no problem either, above is the spa and the fitness center, the cardio room, the weights room are right in the center so no cabins below, only the spa treatment rooms. so you will be pretty fine, you will love the easy access to the spa from your cabin.

lol lol lol. i was on 14144 on the BA which is the same ship configuration, we loved the cabin and the location, pretty close to elevators and stairs to the spa and the pool, very quiet, above on deck 15 is the haven suites (on the port side -left), so no worries about noise, if your family have cabins on the other side (starboard side -right) no problem either, above is the spa and the fitness center, the cardio room, the weights room are right in the center so no cabins below, only the spa treatment rooms. so you will be pretty fine, you will love the easy access to the spa from your cabin.

Thanks. This post answers all the questions about noise;):D