RCCL website (Is it just me???)

Ksimpson76

Is it just me or does it seem like the RCCL website crashes every afternoon?

I know there might be more traffic then but if Facebook can do it???? Very frustrating, it won't let me login to make an adjustment on my itinerary. I know I can call but it's just a pain

I know there might be more traffic then but if Facebook can do it???? Very frustrating, it won't let me login to make an adjustment on my itinerary. I know I can call but it's just a pain

I was experiencing odd behavior this morning too. Some pages would not fully appear until I refreshed them several times.

Must be just you and Bob then. :D;):p

I was having problems this morning also. Page went blank on me, and wouldn't refresh.

Yes, I was getting blank pages too. I'd get to the home page, click on a link, and it would go blank. Strange.

It took my 5 days of trying till I could get the website to open to finalize a shore excursion. It would go so far, then when I went into my calendar it would scroll and scroll - and then a picture of the ocean would come up and say: You are trying to plan your vacation - our website is on vacation - please try later. That is clever, but NOT funny when trying to book items for your calendar. It is so frustrating, esp. on Quantum where we need to reserve all meals and entertainment. People get upset when we complain about DD, DD is fine, but computer software should be able to support it.

SNAFU ????????

Give us a clue ? :)

It's an acronym which originated in the military that stands for "Situation Normal All _______ Up"....and I'll let you google the rest of it so as not to feel the wrath of the moderators here. ;):)

Edited by 3CatsInMA

I used to think it was just me.

Over a period of months , after I booked two cabins with RCI , I would call to fine tune , book excursions or make a payment.

I always called on my lunch hour - 1 pm EST.

Without fail..every single time.. I called, I was told that their computer system was down because of " IT maintenance " and to check back in 24 hours.

It seemed like an excuse , which was weird , because often I was trying to give RCI more money.

One time, the RCI agent and I stayed on the phone for 15 minutes while he waited for the computers to eventually come back on line .

For such a major company to continue to have ongoing computer and internet problems is odd.

Not just you - I just tried to find a cruise by date. I knew it was there before.... could only populate one cruise found, and not my departure port or destination. FOR THE WHOLE MONTH - one cruise! Wrong-o!

I went back to the specific ship, then searched - found it!

Hi there, we're sorry to hear about the difficulties you've been experiencing with our website. We've notified our IT teams, and they're working to fix the issues. We appreciate your continued patience.

So day before yesterday, I noticed my hubby's c&a # was not on my reservation, so I hit edit and correct... check this out, when I go back to my reservation homepage, my balance shoots up from 640.00 to 1377.00!!! I call RCCL and had a 40 minute "discussion" of what they were going to do for "me" since my booking promotion was no longer available??? This cruise was booked back in May '14.

Also, why in world with 80 days out on my cruise can I not book specialty dining? and while I'm ranting, where are new itineraries anyway...

Their website and app, leaves lots to be desired... glad I like their ships so much

Hi there, we're sorry to hear about the difficulties you've been experiencing with our website. We've notified our IT teams, and they're working to fix the issues. We appreciate your continued patience.

Oh sure, and my hair will be growing back soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am on the Jewel of the Seas sailing the week of April 25, 2015. The excursions for Dominica are not visible when we are logged into our My Cruises accounts. Many of us registered for this sailings Meet & Mingle have contact Customer Service to get this issue resolved without any results.

Can you please help so we can book excursions for our visit to Dominica on April 28th. Thank you.