Any advice or tips for Seaworld.

LiveUrlife2

Hi everyone! So we think Seaworld would be best with 4 children all under the age of 7 and just wanted to get some advice or tips. Breakaway gets to orlando at 12:00pm and leaves at 9pm and seaworld closes at 7pm.

So where do we go when we get off the ship? Is there like a bus that will take us there if we book it through seaworld? I called Seaworld and they said its $70 a ticket if we pre order tickets kids under 3 are free but if we buy tickets at the door he said its like $15 bucks more.

Thank you

First realize that Orlando is inland, in the middle of the state. I'm guessing BREAKAWAY visits Port Canaveral and in round numbers that leaves a 1 hour drive to Sea World ... so when computing your time in the park factor that in . . . you won't get into the park b4 1pm ...

You need to arrange transportation. Choices are book the excursion thru the ship which will include a bus ride; arrange a private shuttle bus or limo; or rent a car. Renting the car usually costs the least, but can add to your travel time as you must go get the car and then return the car, and pay for parking and tolls . . . Booking thru the ship is probably the most expensive, but the popular opinion is it is the safe way as the ship tour won't get left behind if a problem crops up, like a breakdown or an accident on the highway resulting in a late return. The ship will (probably) wait for their tour, if you DIY you could miss the ship.

The other issue with a rental car is that most (all?) of the car rental agencies in Cocoa Beach/PC close at 5:00 - return your car after that and you'll need a taxi to get back to the ship.

With your schedule I would price out private transport (check with Executive VIP) and your own tickets compared to the ship's excursion.

First realize that Orlando is inland, in the middle of the state. I'm guessing BREAKAWAY visits Port Canaveral and in round numbers that leaves a 1 hour drive to Sea World ... so when computing your time in the park factor that in . . . you won't get into the park b4 1pm ...

You need to arrange transportation. Choices are book the excursion thru the ship which will include a bus ride; arrange a private shuttle bus or limo; or rent a car. Renting the car usually costs the least, but can add to your travel time as you must go get the car and then return the car, and pay for parking and tolls . . . Booking thru the ship is probably the most expensive, but the popular opinion is it is the safe way as the ship tour won't get left behind if a problem crops up, like a breakdown or an accident on the highway resulting in a late return. The ship will (probably) wait for their tour, if you DIY you could miss the ship.

Thank you so much! YEah we would probably book through the ship to be safe. Renting a car sounds to chaotic. You are prob right, with getting there at 1Pm, so is 1-7 enough time to be at sea world??

I remember my kids loving SeaWorld but I also NEEDED/used a stroller. I would make sure to get one of the big double rental one. IF you get one of these, it is very doable. Will you see everything? No but it will give you a good experience.