Looking for a picture of HH cabins on the "S" class ships

CowPrincess

I found a few non-obstructed Lower Promenade cabin pics on halfacts (thanks jtl513 :) ) and I found pictures of the views from the windows of the various obstructed view cabins (not sure who to thank for those, but thank you! :) ) and now I'm looking for a picture of an obstructed OV on the S class Lower Promenade deck. Hopefully one that shows the window and the bed.

Anyone have one you could post? Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the link Crystalspin. That one may just have to do, though I really wanted to be able to see the "wall" that the HHs look out onto, preferably with a shot from near the door. But as I said, that one will probably have to do, stitched together verbally :) with the pics of the views from the window. Hopefully that will be enough info.

Take a look on THAT website again, scroll down past the veranda deck cabins and you can see a lot of HH wall views. "Statendam Lower Prom Obstructed View....."

Maybe this isn't exactly what you want but there sure is an excellent collection of views! They do show exactly what you see out the window.

Edit: you have looked at these, I guess. Sorry.

Edited by SilvertoGold

Take a look on THAT website again, scroll down past the veranda deck cabins and you can see a lot of HH wall views. "Statendam Lower Prom Obstructed View....."

Maybe this isn't exactly what you want but there sure is an excellent collection of views! They do show exactly what you see out the window.

Edit: you have looked at these, I guess. Sorry.

Yes, I did see the "view" pictures. They were very helpful. However, DH still isn't getting a good-enough mental picture of the HH cabins. I've stayed in a few of them, and like them. He, however, has only seen them via quick glances as we've walked down the hallway past open doors. (This is the man who says "oh yeah just get me on the ship, I don't care about the cabin, insides are fine, just get me on the ship". Uh, I saw the look on his face when he looked at the "view" pics and am now trying to demonstrate that the cabins are just FINE, that the layout is nearly identical to other OV cabins, and that seeing "the wall" isn't an enormous deal. If we take an HH, I don't want him thinking we are in an inferior cabin. I need his buy-in, y'know?)

Oh, I see your position!

The HH really are just the same as the other outsides except a little smaller, as are all outsides on the Lower Prom.

Not sure what you usually book but if you have booked any of the porthole cabins you will know that some of those are tiny by comparsion and the "view" is almost non-existent.

Oh, I see your position!

The HH really are just the same as the other outsides except a little smaller, as are all outsides on the Lower Prom.

Not sure what you usually book but if you have booked any of the porthole cabins you will know that some of those are tiny by comparsion and the "view" is almost non-existent.

We used to always book an OV, but not the smaller ones -- I'd usually move us up a couple of categories to ensure we got a more standard cabin. However, the last few cruises that Mr. "Oh any cabin is fine, just get me on the ship" and I have done together have been in Vista or Neptunes. :eek: Between the "little smaller" and the "view" I'm more than a bit concerned. He absolutely needs to understand, y'know? I've already told him there is no way we are getting a Vista or Neptune this time. So before I commit I want to know that he is okay with it. I may even lay out the cabin on the living room floor with masking tape ;)