Princess Angel

TomCruises

It all happened tonight!I had booked a 20 night cruise last month for October 2015 aboard the Royal for inside stateroom $1899 each plus $100 credit.I was looking at the website and noticed a $1699 each with a reduced $50 credit.I jumped for the savings.After talking with Princess went back to the website to verify the credit reduction and what to my BLOODSHOT EYES should I see....a $1749 each,Mini Suite plus a $150.00 credit each!WHAT???????Could this be the PRINCESS ANGEL?

Well, whatever it is, it took be about 10 seconds to try to hold the last Mini Suite on Lido Deck while I dialed the telephone.

Luckily,Breanna answered the telephone and knew exactly what to do.Upon completion of the revised booking receipt,I returned to the website where to my amazement,ALL MINI SUITES WERE $3399 per person cruise fare.

Could this be the PRINCESS ANGEL or could it possibly be the TWILIGHT ZONE?

This incredibly fun phenomenon took place between 7:00pm est and 10:30pm est.

It all happened tonight!I had booked a 20 night cruise last month for October 2015 aboard the Royal for inside stateroom $1899 each plus $100 credit.I was looking at the website and noticed a $1699 each with a reduced $50 credit.I jumped for the savings.After talking with Princess went back to the website to verify the credit reduction and what to my BLOODSHOT EYES should I see....a $1749 each,Mini Suite plus a $150.00 credit each!WHAT???????Could this be the PRINCESS ANGEL?

Well, whatever it is, it took be about 10 seconds to try to hold the last Mini Suite on Lido Deck while I dialed the telephone.

Luckily,Breanna answered the telephone and knew exactly what to do.Upon completion of the revised booking receipt,I returned to the website where to my amazement,ALL MINI SUITES WERE $3399 per person cruise fare.

Could this be the PRINCESS ANGEL or could it possibly be the TWILIGHT ZONE?

This incredibly fun phenomenon took place between 7:00pm est and 10:30pm

est.

Wonderful!!! Enjoy that "WOW" feeling :)

For Oct 1 and 11th 20 days sailings, I am seeing prices for a mini to be less than a balcony and just a couple of $s more than an inside. Minis for later in the month are twice the price!

....except when you go thru the online booking process, and then it doubles in price when you are about to pay:D