Ultimate Drink Package

IDcruising

I want to purchase the Ultimate Drink Package on the Oasis for our upcoming December 2015 cruise. I have a few questions for people who actually bought this package on Royal Caribbean. Can you get the bottle water unopened? I drink a lot of water, and would like to keep a few bottles for our balcony and for during the night. I don't want to have to get dressed and get a bottle of water at 1AM. Can you take the bottled water off the ship at the Port? Same for the Gatorade? Thank you.

I want to purchase the Ultimate Drink Package on the Oasis for our upcoming December 2015 cruise. I have a few questions for people who actually bought this package on Royal Caribbean. Can you get the bottle water unopened? I drink a lot of water, and would like to keep a few bottles for our balcony and for during the night. I don't want to have to get dressed and get a bottle of water at 1AM. Can you take the bottled water off the ship at the Port? Same for the Gatorade? Thank you.

They will give you bottled water unopened, and you can take it off the ship. None of the packages include bottled Gatorade.

Everytime you get a bottle of water it is unopened, and you can get as many as you would like just have to stop at different bars for one each time. I was on the Oasis for NYE and had a nice stock pile of water bottles in the room and mini fridge, which was nice for a sip at night or a bottle in the morning to combat the hangover. You are also allowed to bring them off the ship at port which is a nice bonus. As for gatorade I never saw it, but the ultimate package gets you a souvenir cup to use in the freestyle machines that have Powerade and Powerade Zero. Enjoy your trip!

They will give you bottled water unopened, and you can take it off the ship. None of the packages include bottled Gatorade.

On Oasis, the Ultimate package included the bottled PowerAid from the Vitality Cafe in the spa, only place we found it onboard. We drank a fair few of those over the course of the Westbound TA! 4 or 5 colors/flavors. This was back in Oct. Don't imagine it's changed, but who knows.

On Oasis, the Ultimate package included the bottled PowerAid from the Vitality Cafe in the spa, only place we found it onboard. We drank a fair few of those over the course of the Westbound TA! 4 or 5 colors/flavors. This was back in Oct. Don't imagine it's changed, but who knows.

Thank-you for the update. :)