Selfie Stick?

cwbabe48

I have this one with integrated Bluetooth. Expands over 40 inches. Works great with iphone or android phones. very sturdy with locking tabs on each extension section.

http://www.amazon.com/InnoGear%C2%AE-Extendable-Adjustable-Bluetooth-Self-portrait/dp/B00NXKLROM/ref=sr_1_13?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1424648961&sr=1-13&keywords=innogear+selfie+stick

Ive not used the bluetooth on my phone, guess I need to educate myself on using the stick with my iPhone 6. I like the spur of the moment want to take a selfie and am concerned the stick will be cumbersome. Any help would be great.

Thanks

I love my selfie stick, although it embarrassed our teen. There are four quick steps to use it.

1. Place the phone in the holder.

2. Put the plug in the phone's headphone jack.

3. Open the Looq app on your smartphone.

4. Extend the handle, get a good shot, and click the button!

It takes about fifteen seconds. And the stick folds down small enough to put in my purse. Mine fits my iphone 6 in its case.

I just bought the iTech unit shown below for $3CAD plus sales tax in a Dollarama store here in Ontario to get the monopod for use with our digital cameras. As you can see it came with a spring clamp type phone mount. Monopod has screw mount for camera/phone holder and even has a screw hole in handle so it can be mounted on a tripod. Monopod extends from 8" to 37", has a nice rubber handle and is made from light weight aluminum with a plastic bracket and steel screw shafts.

attachment.php?attachmentid=341245&d=1424662970

DSCF0027.jpg.b9ac824c91ca6ce1fcf664246b83d4e6.jpg

Edited by robtulipe

• 2 weeks later...