Summit southern carib. route: How efficient is celebrity at disembarking people?

LzyCruiser_NWA

For such a port intensive itinerary, but none are tendered, how efficient is celebrity at disembarking people?

On carnival it's HORRIBLE because the ship's photographer trap people right on the ramp to take pics so it slows everything down.

Does celebrity do this? Also carnival seems like are too lazy to open more then 1 door to let people out.

Does celebrity use 2?

Tried asking in many of the "just off this cruise ask me anything" but have never gotten a response.

Thanks.

For such a port intensive itinerary, but none are tendered, how efficient is celebrity at disembarking people?

On carnival it's HORRIBLE because the ship's photographer trap people right on the ramp to take pics so it slows everything down.

Does celebrity do this? Also carnival seems like are too lazy to open more then 1 door to let people out.

Does celebrity use 2?

Tried asking in many of the "just off this cruise ask me anything" but have never gotten a response.

Thanks.

The lines on the Summit pale in comparison to what I've experienced on Carnival disembarking in ports. Barely anyone stops to get photos with the ships photographers when getting off the ship, this causes the lines to go alot quickly. We've been off the ship for a week and we rarely had any lines disembarking (even on the final disembarking - we had ZERO line). Sometimes Celebrity does use two lines, sometimes it's just one.

For every Celebrity cruise we have taken over the last 10-12 years the photographers have been stationed on the pier at least 10 feet from the ramp. I've never seen a holdup as people disembark due to the photographers.

Celebrity usually uses 1 gangplank for passenger disembarkation. It may change depending on tides, etc. for embarkation. There will usually be another gangplank for port authorities and/or crew but not passengers.

Celebrity and Carnival are not the same in any respect other than both lines are corporations involved in passenger ships!