Emerald deck on Caribbean Princess

Little Rascal

Does anyone know if the Emerald deck on the Caribbean Princess has any walking or stairs around the rail?

Not quite sure what you are asking......

It has an upper promenade deck all the way forward at the bow.

There are doors from Emerald deck that lead outside. (forward)

There are stairs up from the main Promenade deck on both sides of the ship.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

I booked a mini suite near the back of the ship E730 over a year ago on a trans atlantic cruise this Sept and a friend of mine told me there are stairs there and it's really busy area with people walking up and down. I read the reviews on CC and no one mentioned it. On the deck plans it does not look like any walking areas to me. Thanks for your help. I think it will be a good cabin.

I booked a mini suite near the back of the ship E730 over a year ago on a trans atlantic cruise this Sept and a friend of mine told me there are stairs there and it's really busy area with people walking up and down. I read the reviews on CC and no one mentioned it. On the deck plans it does not look like any walking areas to me. Thanks for your help. I think it will be a good cabin.

The stairs right near or next to E730 are crew/emergency only stairs. Usually used by Stewart. These are used during the muster drill.

The nearest public stairs are forward about 10-15 cabins (aft stairs). ;)

In the evening they close the stairs leading up to the Emerald deck for a complete walk of laps from the Prominade. Not sure if its done due to sea conditions or it is the policy every night, can't recall.
It's policy so that people with cabins near the stairs are not bothered by people walking by late at night (or early in the morning).

In the evening they close the stairs leading up to the Emerald deck for a complete walk of laps from the Prominade. Not sure if its done due to sea conditions or it is the policy every night, can't recall.

Its due to light affecting navigation/bridge, and its policy every night.

The doors exiting Emerald deck forward on either side always remain unlocked.

Pitch black and great for star gazing. :)