Booking Question

slightlysilly

I just booked a cruise for almost a year from now. If my family members want to think about booking the same cruise at a later date, can we get seated together in the rotational dining? How do we accomplish this? Or do we have to book in one big party? I'm just talking about just dining, not having adjacent staterooms or anything.

Thanks in advance!

DCL has 2 ways to identify that parties are together. Both are commonly referred to as "linked" on the boards. Per a DCL reservations CM, "Fully linked" means that you have access to each other's reservations, can make adult dining, port adventures, and other reservations for each other. "Cross referenced for dining" means that you want to sit together at dinner, but have no other access to the other's plans or finances.

Just keep in mind though that if you have the early dining booked now, that option may become full when other cabins are booked at a later time. If that happens, if you'd want to all dine together, you may have to switch to late dining as well.

Just keep in mind though that if you have the early dining booked now, that option may become full when other cabins are booked at a later time. If that happens, if you'd want to all dine together, you may have to switch to late dining as well.

d'oh! I was psyched until you posted about the late dining. We had late dining on the Dream and while it's a great time, activity-wise, my stomach was wildly against the idea of working after 6pm. So I switched to early for this cruise and I really want to keep it that way... I'll tell my family to hop to on the decision making!!!!

Thanks again! :D