UBP - Must try cocktail/drink list!

Warm-Water Diver

OK since I started the original post I'll keep track of list and post periodically.

Here's what I have so far:

Ketel One Martini

Manhattan

Mai Tai

Rebellious Fish

Pain killer

Bahama Mama

Long Island Ice Tea

Stolichnaya vodka Lemon Drop Shots

Bloody Mary

Dark and Stormy

Yellow Bird

Espresso Martini

Amaretto Stone Sour

Dirty Banana

Watermelon Martini

Lemon Drop Martini

Grey Goose Electric Lemonade

Tropical Passion

Stormy Nights Martini

Mango Meltdown

Ultimate Margarita

Cherry Rum and Pepsi

Fireball

Raspberry Mojito

Cherry Collins

FROZEN

Miami Vice

Toasted Almond

BBC

Twilight Zone

Mudslide

Frozen Chocolate Grasshopper....

Being a traditionalist, my drink of choice is wine, maybe a martini, brandy after dinner sometimes and a gin and tonic or bloody Mary once in awhile. On this past cruise I decided to try something just a little different. The sweet, creamy drinks don't interest me. I spotted a Toma on the menu. It consists, if I remember fight or lemon vodka, a little time juice, a drop or two of simple syrup and sparling wine: OMG, I had to stop myself or I would have crawled back to my cabin and I am pretty old and pretty fat to attempt a cabin crawl, plus people would have thought it was the morning entertainment. ;);)

Espresso Martini

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forums mobile app

YES!!! I had 2 on our last cruise. I believe they were over $15, but it was worth the extra cost.

I also split 2 mudslides with my DH - those were good on hot days! Just too sweet to have a whole one to myself.

YES!!! I had 2 on our last cruise. I believe they were over $15, but it was worth the extra cost.
Yes, they used to be included, but are now over the limit with the price increase last year. They can be gotten on Celebrity with their upgraded package as well as on RCI and Carnival with their standard ones.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

Hey all.... cruising on the Breakaway May 7th.... and looking to save a few calories with alcoholic beverages. Do you know if they feature Honey/lemon infused Bourbon. Thought maybe could drink that with a splash of club soda. Any other suggestions. HELP!;p

They have honey jack, included in the plan

Safe sailing

Hey all.... cruising on the Breakaway May 7th.... and looking to save a few calories with alcoholic beverages. Do you know if they feature Honey/lemon infused Bourbon. Thought maybe could drink that with a splash of club soda. Any other suggestions. HELP!;p

I drink Kettle One vodka with soda and three limes. The fresh lime juice really makes a difference. Only 96 calories total. And very refreshing!

• 2 weeks later...
Yellow Bird

I have no idea what is in it but its so delicious and tropical tasting...I tried it on the last night of ncl sun cruise and wished I would've tried it earlier in the week!!!

At least traditionally:

Rum

Triple Sec

Galliano

Orange Juice.

Shaken, over ice.

I've been to all inclusive resorts and they make a drink called an iceberg where you take a draft beer (usually something like dos Aquis) and pour frozen margarita mix on top, do you think the bartenders on NCL could do this?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

YMMV, but I enjoyed them in Vibe on the Escape back in January.