Virgin Gorda Baths - Need Clarification

LilLeebird

I've been searching and reading, reading, reading to no avail. I'm probably just missing what I'm looking for or not searching for the right thing. Hoping someone who has been there can clarify for me. Here's what I need to know:

If you start at the top at the restaurant and hike it down to to the water - are there two options/paths to hike? Meaning, one through Devils Bay Trail which is a little rougher path and then another easier path? I'm trying to determine if there is a way to get to the Baths via land that doesn't require us to squeeze in small areas between boulders and hike over rough terrain.

Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I've been searching and reading, reading, reading to no avail. I'm probably just missing what I'm looking for or not searching for the right thing. Hoping someone who has been there can clarify for me. Here's what I need to know:

If you start at the top at the restaurant and hike it down to to the water - are there two options/paths to hike? Meaning, one through Devils Bay Trail which is a little rougher path and then another easier path? I'm trying to determine if there is a way to get to the Baths via land that doesn't require us to squeeze in small areas between boulders and hike over rough terrain.

Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Yes there are two trails and I have personally been on both of them.

I'm not sure that you understand the Baths - crawling through the rocks is the Baths. To view them and experience them you have to go into the small spaces, BUT once you are inside they are very roomy, the only real small space is the entrance.

Yes there are two trails and I have personally been on both of them.

I'm not sure that you understand the Baths - crawling through the rocks is the Baths. To view them and experience them you have to go into the small spaces, BUT once you are inside they are very roomy, the only real small space is the entrance.

Thank you for the information. Question, can you go straight to the water where the boulders are rather than starting at the top and working your way down? I'm concerned about the size of one of our party members and don't want them to get embarassed or feel uncomfortable. I saw a tripadvisor review saying it's a tight squeeze taking the trail down from the top.

Edited by LilLeebird
Added question

Thank you for the information. Question, can you go straight to the water where the boulders are rather than starting at the top and working your way down? I'm concerned about the size of one of our party members and don't want them to get embarassed or feel uncomfortable. I saw a tripadvisor review saying it's a tight squeeze taking the trail down from the top.

The trail is not that wide, but it is not a tight squeeze.

You can't just walk into the water. The entrance is at the top of the hill maybe 500 feet above the ocean.

I would be more concerned if they can walk back up than anything else.