Does anyone know?

Jayme580

I would like to have cabin a aft cabin on the 10th deck of Explorer but they (1388,1390,1292,1394,1694,1692,1690 & 1688) are all for 3 people. I called today and 1388 is available but I can't book as we have 2 people.

Will they let me upgrade at boarding if no one has booked it? I know they book fast and I already have a aft room on the 9th floor but I would like to be on the 10th.

Any help would be great.

Thank you

Jamie

Call again. We always book cabins that are available for 3 people. There are only 2 of us. If it is not a family suite, they should not restrict you from booking the cabin of your choice. That's silly. The vast majority of cabins are set up with a semi-queen and sofa bed or pullman. :)

Call again. We always book cabins that are available for 3 people. There are only 2 of us. If it is not a family suite, they should not restrict you from booking the cabin of your choice. That's silly. The vast majority of cabins are set up with a semi-queen and sofa bed or pullman. :)

Thanks, I will call the C&A phone number and see if that helps. I called the regular number the 1st time.

Jamie

Archived