F&B Hospitality Desk?

Earthworm Jim

I see on the Celebrity Today daily the day of boarding it says "F&B Hospitality Desk: Reservation Enquiries". But I'm not sure what F&B means and reservations for what.

Is that for finding what table you've been assigned for dinner and requesting any changes you might like? Or is it something else like specialty dining reservations, select dining reservations, or shore excursion reservations?

I see on the Celebrity Today daily the day of boarding it says "F&B Hospitality Desk: Reservation Enquiries". But I'm not sure what F&B means and reservations for what.

Is that for finding what table you've been assigned for dinner and requesting any changes you might like? Or is it something else like specialty dining reservations, select dining reservations, or shore excursion reservations?

You should stop by that desk to make sure you have been assigned the correct dining choice. Also that's where you go if you have specific allergies that they need to be aware of, etc.

If you just want to book specialty restaurants, there are tables and folks all over selling those packages. If you want to upgrade your drink package, you can do that at any bar. No need to go to the F&B table for either of these.

Thanks. That's what I want to do, check my MDR table assignment.

If yiu are in Traditional Dining you will find a card in your cabin indicating Early or Late Seating and your table number. Avoid going to the desk UNLESS you need a change. The line can take some time as it is often crowded.

If yiu are in Traditional Dining you will find a card in your cabin indicating Early or Late Seating and your table number. Avoid going to the desk UNLESS you need a change. The line can take some time as it is often crowded.

But...

I have a card and it's says I'm at table 123. What does that tell me? I don't know if it's a table for 10 or a table for 2. I won't know if I need a change until I find out what I have. I still have to go if I want to find out and, if it's not the type table I want, request something different. No?

Or does the card also indicate the table size?

Heck, for that matter the F&B Hospitality Desk opens at noon. At noon will I have even been allowed in my cabin yet to see the card with my table number? I'd think they'd still be getting it ready.

Edited by Earthworm Jim

After we find out our table number we go to the dining room (it is generally open on embarkation day to wander through) and verify that it is the proper size and a good location. We have only asked to be moved once, and that was on RC, because there was a pillar that interfered with one of the seats. We had no problem moving our entire group of 8 and the new location was excellent.