2016 Alaska itineraries

versuco

Does anyone know when HAL will post their Alaska itineraries for 2016?

Also, since the Statendam is leaving HAL, do you think they will still offer the 14 day Roundtrip from Seattle itinerary? If so, what ship might be taking its place?

Thanks

A quick search of the board would reveal that they should be out in March, and indications are Maasdam will be doing the 14 day Alaska route.

This is the answer I just got from HAL chat representative "Holland America will be releasing Alaska itineraries in May of this year. That is the information that has been given to the company from the Marketing department" The (is it called Atlas) lists the ships and duration but it seems like I got a different answer before from HAL as to when the Alaska 2016 cruises can be booked.

I've been asking the same question and have seen different answers when I've done a "search." I am waiting to book a Summer 2016 Alaska 14 day cruise.

I came across a post with a link to the HAL website that has a pdf calendar which shows the Maasdam is doing the 14 day itinerary in May 2016. This is the only official information I've seen so far.

Here is the link

http://www.hollandamerica.com/assets/Miscellaneous/Holland-America-cruises-Sailing-Schedule.pdf

Edited by JimAOk1945

I've been asking the same question and have seen different answers. I am also waiting to book a Summer 2016 Alaska 14 day cruise.

I came across a post with a link to the HAL website that has a pdf calendar which shows the Maasdam is doing the 14 day itinerary in May 2016. This is the only official information I've seen so far.

Here is the link

http://www.hollandamerica.com/assets/Miscellaneous/Holland-America-cruises-Sailing-Schedule.pdf

Thanks Jim. I like your William Arthur Ward quote :)

Edited by qsuzi

Bookings open in later March if all goes as planned. Here is the Alaska schedule:

Amsterdam and Westerdam will sail from Seattle, going to Juneau, Ketchikan, Sitka, Victoria and Glacier Bay. They might flip routes and go to Tracy Am too.

Maasdam will be sailing from Seattle on the 14 day cruises all the way to Homer and Anchorage and back.

Nieuw Amsterdam and Volendam will sail round trip from Vancouver, stopping at Skagway, Juneau, Ketchikan, Glacier Bay (and/or Tracy Arm or Hubbard).

Noordam and Zaandam will sail Vanouver to Seward (or reverse).

Bookings open in later March if all goes as planned. Here is the Alaska schedule:

Amsterdam and Westerdam will sail from Seattle, going to Juneau, Ketchikan, Sitka, Victoria and Glacier Bay. They might flip routes and go to Tracy Am too.

Maasdam will be sailing from Seattle on the 14 day cruises all the way to Homer and Anchorage and back.

Nieuw Amsterdam and Volendam will sail round trip from Vancouver, stopping at Skagway, Juneau, Ketchikan, Glacier Bay (and/or Tracy Arm or Hubbard).

Noordam and Zaandam will sail Vanouver to Seward (or reverse).

This is what I was trying to determine (i.e., which RT Seattle and RT Vancouver) from Jim's attachment. Thank you so much sppunk.

Edited by qsuzi

No guartantees, but in the past we've sailed the same itinerary, that Statendam is sailing, on the Amsterdam. So there's a good chance it will be the same or very similar in 2016.