What is the NCL Jewel port?

calimn

I am on the March 28th cruise out of Houston. The cruise info says the stop is Roatan (Bay Island). But I see references in here to Banana Coast, etc. so looking for clarification. Also is this port tender? Like to book my own excursions so want to make sure I book the right location

All it lists in cruise docs is Roatan (Bay Island). That is why I asked. I am assuming the one not on the mainland. But I know that some itinerary of this cruise have been mainland. So if anyone has gone lately would be interested.

your cruise stops at the island of Roatan not the mainland port of Trujillo. Roatan is not a tender port. Trujillo is a tender port. they are around 60 miles apart. we have been on both and are on the jewel again on march 14.

Edited by lifes-a-beach

I am on the March 28th cruise out of Houston. The cruise info says the stop is Roatan (Bay Island). But I see references in here to Banana Coast, etc. so looking for clarification. Also is this port tender? Like to book my own excursions so want to make sure I book the right location

Hi Calimn! We're on the Jewel sailing March 28th, too! We have been to Roatan a couple of times before. We booked a tour with Victor Bodden both times and really loved it! Roatan is a beautiful island!