What happened to 1 night May Van-Sea relo?

crackupforlaughs

I have a two-page flyer I got last Sept. on a Princess cruise that has one of the one-night relocation cruises listed for May 2015 from Vancouver to Seattle. Yet, when I search for it on the Princess site, it doesn't exist. Are there "secret" places to look, or is this something Princess changed their mind about (of course, I suppose I could call Princess, but CC is much better!).

I have a two-page flyer I got last Sept. on a Princess cruise that has one of the one-night relocation cruises listed for May 2015 from Vancouver to Seattle. Yet, when I search for it on the Princess site, it doesn't exist. Are there "secret" places to look, or is this something Princess changed their mind about (of course, I suppose I could call Princess, but CC is much better!).

If they are available it would be under California and Pacific coastals.

Usually in May/Sept before and after Alaska season. ;)

Thanks, but not there. When I've booked one before, I booked a lot farther out than this. Maybe they gave up the route... Hope not, I was looking forward to it.

I found two 1 day Seattle/Vancouver cruises: 9/13 & 9/19/15

and Vancouver/Seattle 1 day cruise 5/7/16

All on the Princess site.

http://www.princess.com/find/searchResults.do

Were you looking at the Grand by chance? I know that this ship arrives in Vancouver May 1st. There were a couple of scheduled itineraries that were cancelled - not sure exactly the reason (might have been either repairs and/or charter). It would have been on the website earlier and then removed? I know some folks ended up getting notices that the cruise they had booked was cancelled quite some time ago.

The Ruby is doing a four-night "Alaska Sampler" Vancouver-Ketchikan-Seattle 4/29 to 5/3. I'll be on it - what better way to get a cheap cruise to help us get to Elite while doing more than just a one-nighter. :)

The Ruby is doing a four-night "Alaska Sampler" Vancouver-Ketchikan-Seattle 4/29 to 5/3. I'll be on it - what better way to get a cheap cruise to help us get to Elite while doing more than just a one-nighter. :)
And it appears that the Crown may have a two week drydock and will go from Vancouver to Seattle without passengers. No one say cruises in May.

Hummm... well, the only way I did find the itineraries was to look for Pacific Coastals... it doesn't come up if I just leave it at Any Destination, 1-5 days with Vancouver as a departure/arrival port.

And, something must have happened between when I got the flyer and now as the flyer says Vancouver-Seattle May 1 and May 9 for 2015 departures on Grand and Golden respectively. But they are no where to be found on the site. Just the 2016 date (and this year I'm interested in the Vancouver-Seattle... we just did Seattle-Vancouver last Fall). Oh well.

But, the 4-day Vancouver-Ketchikan-Seattle does sound nice for this year! Iffy time of year, but any time is iffy here in the Northwest. Picture perfect today!

And it appears that the Crown may have a two week drydock and will go from Vancouver to Seattle without passengers. No one say cruises in May.[/QUOT

We were just on the Crown last week and told that the ship is going into drydock in Victoria in May.

The May 1 cruise on the Grand was chartered after we booked and made hotel and train reservations around the cruise. Then later the charter was also canceled. Many people upset. Long thread on this. Beware. Don't count on any Princess cruise until final payment.