Book onboard for others?

We're going to be onboard Jewel in a few weeks. While onboard, we would like to book our next cruise, and also book a room for our parents, who will be joining us on that cruise, but not on the Jewel. Does anyone know if they will still be eligible for the "book onboard" perks, even though they won't be onboard with us?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're going to be onboard Jewel in a few weeks. While onboard, we would like to book our next cruise, and also book a room for our parents, who will be joining us on that cruise, but not on the Jewel. Does anyone know if they will still be eligible for the "book onboard" perks, even though they won't be onboard with us?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. We were able to book a couple of cruises for ourselves and a couple we cruise with and they got the normal on board credit and reduced deposit. The only issue was we had to pay the deposit with our credit card. All we needed was our friend's C&A numbers.

If your friends or relatives will give you all of their information, you do not even have to pay the deposit yourself.

I have booked friends, using their names, addresses, C&A numbers and credit card numbers. Bill goes directly on THEIR card, and the booking works as though they had been on board with me themselves.

You should have no problem. Just bring C&A numbers for other couples and their email addresses. You will be required to put cabin reservation deposits on your sail pass card.

Deposits must come from a credit card. They cannot be charged to the SetSail account.