New to NCL - Sailing on Norwegian Jade

gail t

Hi all - We are sailing on Norwegian Jade out of Houston on November 28, 2015. We have never sailed NCL and I had a few questions.

1. Very interested in the Spa package, after researching the NCL website I noticed there are 2 spas. Does anyone know the difference and what the spa package costs? (We are booked in a balcony - not Haven).

2. Does the Jade have an outside movie screen? If so - do you know where we would find the movies that will be played?

3. Overall - what is your opinion of NCL and the Jade? We have cruised Carnival and Royal Caribbean in the past.

Knowing it's a cruise - we are so looking forward to kicking back and relaxing!!! :D

Thanks for your help!!!

• 1 month later...
Hi all - We are sailing on Norwegian Jade out of Houston on November 28, 2015. We have never sailed NCL and I had a few questions.

3. Overall - what is your opinion of NCL and the Jade? We have cruised Carnival and Royal Caribbean in the past.

See my earlier review on comparing NCL (Jade) and RCI.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2139442

not sure where you got the info about 2 spas

there is 1 spa at front of ship so seaviews facing forward

There are 2 separate areas either side of ship which is either male or female which has wet and dry steam room,plunge pool Jacuzzi and padded loungers

the middle area is communal and has 6 tile loungers and a therapy pool

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks so much for the feedback. I am so excited about another cruise. As previously mentioned - we have sailed RCL and Carnival and had fantastic times! I expect to have a fantastic time again! Wanted to give another cruise line a try - no poor comments about prior cruises - just looking to expand our horizons :)

It's a cruise - how can it be bad - right??? Looking forward to another experience to add to my memory bank.

Thanks again!!!!:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

I just signed up for the same cruise! Balcony also.

Thanks for your help!!!