Question about Luminae

djh

Has anybody heard if suite guests will be allowed to bring non suite guests into Luminae? I know on RCCL Coastal Kitchen we were able to bring two friends in to dine with us without a problem. Just curious......

Has anybody heard if suite guests will be allowed to bring non suite guests into Luminae? I know on RCCL Coastal Kitchen we were able to bring two friends in to dine with us without a problem. Just curious......

Yes they can, for a per-person fee.

• $25 Breakfast
  • $35 Lunch
  • $50 Dinnner

I'll post pictures when I get home....Yeas they are using the same menu as MDR right now....the construction is finished but the new china and silverware has not arrived yet....still missing some artwork....the dining area is very spacious and quiet...seating for 102 with a good mix of tables for 2 or 4.....plenty of room to put tables together for larger groups...the staff members were selected from recommendations from former cruises...they take time to talk every night and are providing wonderful service

I'll post pictures when I get home....Yeas they are using the same menu as MDR right now....the construction is finished but the new china and silverware has not arrived yet....still missing some artwork....the dining area is very spacious and quiet...seating for 102 with a good mix of tables for 2 or 4.....plenty of room to put tables together for larger groups...the staff members were selected from recommendations from former cruises...they take time to talk every night and are providing wonderful service

Anxiously awaiting pictures. Thanks for posting.

On our sailing on Equinox last month, I specifically asked Millie, the Michael's Club concierge, if non-suite guests can dine in Luminae, and she said only once per cruise for dinner, on a space available basis. They will not allow more than one dinner visit because it won't really be a suite perk if everyone in a suite brings in all their friends who aren't in a suite.

Thanks so much for this info! Looking forward to your photos.