Just back from Allure 2/22-3/1

Hi

We are on Allure next weekend.... Any idea who is in the English bar? Or the cruise Director? I believe its Jerome Sueur.....

And is it Captain Johnny??

I will think of some more to keep you busy!

Thanks

Entertainment was outstanding. Loved Chicago. Shorter version than Broadway but all the best moments are there. Headliner was Paul Boland. Fantastic show! Went to the Comedy Club twice. Al Romas and Steve White. Both hilarious! Standing room only. Aqua Theater was great, as usual.

Dined at Chops, Gio's and many a tapas at Vintages. Vintages is awesome as it is never crowded. Best deal on the ship is the Penfold's Cab for $30.

How were the ship speeds?

There have been intermittent reports of propulsion issues.

Just wondering if you were late into ports or had to make schedule adjustments to

accommodate?

Thanks,

Steve

How were the ship speeds?

There have been intermittent reports of propulsion issues.

Just wondering if you were late into ports or had to make schedule adjustments to

accommodate?

Thanks,

Steve

Wondering the same as above?

I also just got off. There was a letter saying there had been approximately 300 Niro cases the previous cruise but I heard nothing after that. We left an hour or so late (actually returned just after departure for medical emergency) but other than that no delays. Great cruise.

I also just got off. There was a letter saying there had been approximately 300 Niro cases the previous cruise but I heard nothing after that. We left an hour or so late (actually returned just after departure for medical emergency) but other than that no delays. Great cruise.

No Noro reported. Penfolds Bin 407. No delays other than above med emergency. Smooth as silk sailing.

Thanks, as we are sailing next week.

Hi,

We are sailing Allure next month and I was unable to book more than 1 Comedy show or 1 Headliner show reservation on our Cruise Planner. Do you just show up and hope for a seat or ? Thanks for your imput.

Hi,

We are sailing Allure next month and I was unable to book more than 1 Comedy show or 1 Headliner show reservation on our Cruise Planner. Do you just show up and hope for a seat or ? Thanks for your imput.

Yes, you can use the standby line for any performance.

Note that all the comedy and headliner performances are the same. They don't have different comedians and headliners during the same cruise.

Yes, you can use the standby line for any performance.

Note that all the comedy and headliner performances are the same. They don't have different comedians and headliners during the same cruise.

You two are awesome with your "right-on" answers! Thank you once again for your prompt responses. CC is very lucky to have you onboard!

Back from a great 7 day trip. Any questions? Fire away! I'm at the airport all day.

Going in November.

Do i have to book shows in advance??

If yes, which shows?

Main Theater?

Ice Shows? (if there is one)

Comedy Shows?

Mike