Cure for post cruise depression:

vicocala

Hi everyone, I just returned today from the Carnival Glory, while I was kinda bummed my cruise was over, it turned to joy when I got home and found my documents for my Zuiderdam voyage had arrived! :)

I will probably prefer the Zuidy as I wasn't into the table hopping and dancing by the waiters, the red, white and blue competition between cruisers, etc.

It was an enjoyable trip, loved the cave tubing in Belize and the beaches in Coz. But, I am looking forward to HMC, and the Virgin Islands.

Anyway, I am back, no longer a virgin to cruising, and I hope everyone had a great week and my condolences and prayers go out to our friends on the Gulf who have suffered so greatly.

I am always depressed on disembarkation day ... I hate to see my cruise come to an end. But, this coming December I am taking a "shorty" cruise on Celebrity ... a sort of last minute thing I booked only because it was a VERY cheap group rate, and only involved taking a couple of vacation days. But, I think that cruise will be the first time I won't be depressed on disembarkation day ... because not three weeks later I will board the Amsterdam for my 30 day cruise! Yeah!

Blue skies ...

--rita

Vicocala,

I'm so glad to hear that you had a great time on your cruise. I hope that it was the restful get away that you so needed. I always find that another cruise is the perfect solution to post cruise depression, and I see you have taken care of that with the upcoming Zuiderdam cruise. Again, great to see you back.

Archived