Implementation ?? Explore 4

debdiva

We got the Explore 4 promo when we booked our cruise. We're about 45 days out and wondering how we get those drink cards and Pinnacle dinners. We want to make reservations in the Pinnacle for my birthday, so do we go ahead and do that now and trust the Explore 4 kicks in or what?

We got the Explore 4 promo when we booked our cruise. We're about 45 days out and wondering how we get those drink cards and Pinnacle dinners. We want to make reservations in the Pinnacle for my birthday, so do we go ahead and do that now and trust the Explore 4 kicks in or what?

The drink cards should be in your cabin when you arrive. Take them to any bar and have them activated the first time.

If you want the PG for your birthday, I suggest that you book (and pay) now to be sure to get the date(s) you want. The PG reservation will be made for you and, as previously stated, the invitation will be in your room upon embarkation (or shortly afterward). The date and time of the reservation may not be to your liking as the complimentary reservations are booked around the paid reservations.

You may be able to get the PG manager to credit your on-board account for the complimentary reservation which will offset your paid reservation (albeit 45 or so days later), if you don't want to eat in the PG a second time.

Enjoy your cruise!