🍫🍸🍹🍷 New chocolate cocktails.

LAHAPPY13420

Good luck in trying to find them. Just off the Crown, asked a couple times about them, just received a blank stare. I only saw in one of the bars by a pool with a menu for the drinks. Too bad, I was willing to spend the $12 to try them:confused:

We were just on the crown and visited every bar, the official 50th chocolate cocktails are in Wheelhouse. While there are some chocolate cocktails in Crooners, they are the ones that have always been on the menu.

The ones in Wheelhouse are amazing, but they are $12 so no included in the all inclusive package. I had two of them as desserts and they were fantastic. It was hard to choose which ones I wanted

For anyone unfamiliar with the new chocolate drinks you can find them all here complete with pictures:

http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/food_dining/chocolate-journeys/drinks-photo-gallery/index.html

The full info on Chocolate Journey is found here:

http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/food_dining/chocolate-journeys/

Edited by Thrak

Thanks so much for the info. It's sad to hear the drinks are not part of the beverage package. This makes me really sad. 😢 I will at least try two. I too will be on the Crown in a couple of weeks and in Dec. At least I know where to find them now.

Has anyone tried the new chocolate cocktails? Are all the new chocolate drinks under $10? Are the drinks available at all the bars? Any info would be appreciated. I want to know how yummy they are! 😃

I had the one made with Veuve Cliquot. It was $14 and delicious. My friend got the smores which was very strong. I think the same price

At the bar next to the Crown Grill on the Regal

We may well try one or two this September when sailing the Panama Canal. With a 17 day cruise there will be ample time to give it a shot. I've never been interested in chocolate martinis or anything of that sort. A sweet drink with chocolate though... That sounds quite interesting. :)

Thanks for the info. I'm a huge chocoholic so even with the all inclusive package I'm still going to try a couple on this cruise and a couple in Dec. I've seen pictures and the cocktails look delish. I love the Martinis at Crooners and the chocolate ones are yummy!

I had the one made with Veuve Cliquot. It was $14 and delicious. My friend got the smores which was very strong. I think the same price

At the bar next to the Crown Grill on the Regal

This one is going to be my first indulgence on the Crown in a few weeks!

For anyone unfamiliar with the new chocolate drinks you can find them all here complete with pictures:

http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/food_dining/chocolate-journeys/drinks-photo-gallery/index.html

The full info on Chocolate Journey is found here:

http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/food_dining/chocolate-journeys/

I would love one of the Candy Bartini's right now.:):):)