Where are the excursions???

DKF97

We are booked on the Dream in Feb of next year. So far there are no excursions showing up. We've booked other cruises this far out and could shop the excursions right away. Does anyone know why or how long until they show up? We've had FTTF for our last 3 or 4 cruises, not sure we can live without it anymore, LOL!

I'm glad you posted this because I was wondering the same thing! We're booked on the 3/6/16 Pride cruise out of Baltimore, and no shore excursions have been available. At first I thought it was a problem with the website, but then they never showed up even days later. I do check every day or so.

Does anyone know how soon excursions usually show up?

I contacted Carnival and was told there wouldn't be any excursions listed until eight to six months before the cruise. I find this very unusual because I have booked several cruises in the past a year out and always found the excursions listed right away! I also am sailing Jan 2016 on the Splendor out of Miami. I don't want to miss out on Faster to fun! Love it!:):)

I contacted Carnival and was told there wouldn't be any excursions listed until eight to six months before the cruise. I find this very unusual because I have booked several cruises in the past a year out and always found the excursions listed right away! I also am sailing Jan 2016 on the Splendor out of Miami. I don't want to miss out on Faster to fun! Love it!:):)

I find this really strange too. I've booked early before and have never had to wait until 6 months out. I mean, I guess if that's what they are saying I guess we will just have to believe them, but maybe they are just saying that because they don't know when they will be out and maybe they will surprise us and they will be out early?

I'll keep checking daily for FTTF!