C & A and specialty dining

What level C&A does a person have to be before they get a discount eating at a specialty restaurant?

And, if you chose only one restaurant, which would it be...Chops, Izumi's, or Giovanni? Sorry, if I did not spell them correctly.

Jackie

with Izumi going A la carte, I'd stick with Giovannis or Chops, which Giovanni's being first choice. something about Chops has always been..off.

that restaurant seems to run to extremes.. either very good, or total crap.. food, service, everything.

with Izumi going A la carte, I'd stick with Giovannis or Chops, which Giovanni's being first choice. something about Chops has always been..off.

that restaurant seems to run to extremes.. either very good, or total crap.. food, service, everything.

Izumi has always had an a la carte menu. They just eliminated the service charge.

What level C&A does a person have to be before they get a discount eating at a specialty restaurant?

And, if you chose only one restaurant, which would it be...Chops, Izumi's, or Giovanni? Sorry, if I did not spell them correctly.

Jackie

I would choose Giovanni's.

Also, if you wait until you are onboard to book, you may find other discounts available.

I would choose Giovanni's.

Also, if you wait until you are onboard to book, you may find other discounts available.

We booked chef's table while in Chops on first night and it only cost $70 PP