Is it Carnival.com or my computer?

blondietink

Whenever I go into Carnival.com and do a mock booking, when I get to the screen where it asks to choose your cabin, the graphic comes up all squished and you can't really see the layout of the cabins. I only care because I don't want to get a cabin that's a connecting cabin and want to know the location of the cabin in relation to the elevators and the dreaded blank white space.

Is it the Carnival.com website or my computer causing the problem? Everything else comes up great.

I've had that problem for a long time so I just google Carnival deck plans and usually end up on here looking at the deck plans. They are much larger on here and I find what I need, then go back to the Carnival booking area.

Good luck.

I'm going with its the computer. With 2 cruises booked one for over a year, I've been in and out of those screens more times than I can count....never saw this issue...on mac's, pc's, tablets, smartphones,VM's...with IE, Safari, Chrome, Firefox browsers...though I use Firefox less than I used too.