Brilliance of the Seas -Copenhagen

I would like to find out where we will be docking in Copenhagen on the 20th May 2015 from the Brilliance of the Seas. From there I would like to catch a bus to travel to Carlsberg Brewery. Please advise how I would do this. Thank you.:)

you can find more information at visitcarlsberg.com

Bus number 18 and 26 go nearly to the door. It's a 3-minute walk from the Kammasvej bus stop.

The 26 bus runs from The Freeport Terminal, Langelinie, City Hall Square and the Central Station. The 18 bus runs from Nordhavn Station. You can change from the Metro to the 18 bus at Frederiksberg St./Frederiksberg Centret.

Enghave Station and Valby Station are the closest S-train stations – Visit Carlsberg is about a 10-minute walk from both.

You can get more information on public transportation at this link

Enjoy your stay in Copenhagen and a bit of inspiration:

Royal Copenhagen Tour :

[YOUTUBE]PGQ-j39Kwng[/YOUTUBE]

Copenhagen Canal Tour:

[YOUTUBE]scteUC-p-Kg[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you so much for your assistance. I really appreciate it. I was really concerned about where we were going to dock. The information I received directly from my inquiry to them was Terminal DK2150 Gaton 18 Nordhavn and on the website it says Copenhagen freeport "frihaven Flexpladsen berth 245, so I am very confused about it. Thanks again.

Hi lesson, we are on the same cruise as you. Please come over to the Roll Call of the Brilliance for the 18th May and introduce yourself to us. Can't wait to see this beautiful part of the world ……...