New to Celebrity and need help

peppygirl

We are wanting to try Celebrity in Nov. and I'm all over the map with Equinox vs Reflection. We have a hold on an Aqua Suite on Equinox and after I started looking at Reflection I am very interested in a Sky Suite!

We are (really husband) die hard Princess but I have finally !! convinced him to experience other lines. We love the Sanctuary on Princess and really want a similar Celebrity experience.

We have never been in a Suite and this also factors in as far as wanting a larger balcony. Royal/Regal full suite balconys are not a desireable size, thus, we want to see suite life on Celebrity!

One last question....are the pools warmer than Princess:confused:

Thanks for listening to all my questions:D

We are wanting to try Celebrity in Nov. and I'm all over the map with Equinox vs Reflection. We have a hold on an Aqua Suite on Equinox and after I started looking at Reflection I am very interested in a Sky Suite!

We are (really husband) die hard Princess but I have finally !! convinced him to experience other lines. We love the Sanctuary on Princess and really want a similar Celebrity experience.

We have never been in a Suite and this also factors in as far as wanting a larger balcony. Royal/Regal full suite balconys are not a desireable size, thus, we want to see suite life on Celebrity!

One last question....are the pools warmer than Princess:confused:

Thanks for listening to all my questions:D

They do not have Aqua Suites on the Equinox, only Aqua Class cabins which are not considered suites and do not get suite amenities. Aqua Suites are only available on the Reflection and Celebrity is in the process of renaming them Sky Suites.

The Aqua Class cabins have nice perks, the most desirable of which is your assigned dining room is Blu but again it is not a suite. If you choose a suite on either ship you will get a Butler and the new suite restaurant which opens in April in addition to other amenities.

If you look at the deck plans in about the center of the ship the rooms jut out.

I have never stayed in one but I understand that some of them are a bit larger and my have a larger balcony.

If you want a similar experience to Sanctuary on Princess, you need to book a Suite on Celebrity to get all of the new Suite Perks. You need to purchase a Suite level above Sky Suite to get additional Suite perk of admission to Michael's Club.

Our last Princess sailing was on the Ruby in 2012, then the Reflection in 2013, and the Equinox last Nov 2014, and booked again on Equinox for the 10 day Nov this year.

The Princess cruise experience does not come close to time on a Celebrity S-Class ship, which the Reflection and Equinox are.

Celebrity does not need a 'private' area like the Sanctuary. But the, Solarium will be close, ( on both ships )

Find true poolside serenity at the Solarium. Featuring a gorgeous pool, sparkling waterfalls, thickly padded lounge chairs, and an adults-only policy, tranquility is always just a few steps away.

And on the Reflection you have, for a daily fee, like the Sanctuary,

The Alcoves

Unwind in your own private, cabana-styled haven on The Lawn Club. Enjoy stunning views of lawn and sea. Fresh picnic basket meals. And ambient mood lighting for romantically cozy evenings. It's the perfect escape-within your escape.

We normally cruise in one of the standard cabins on the angle of the hump for the larger balcony, decks 6,7, or 8.

You will find a Celebrity cruise quite a step up from Princess.