Magen's Bay, Coki Beach, or Lindbergh Bay(Emerald Beach)??

bradleyk

You'll find tons of opinions on beaches throughout the other threads.

You're in port with just 1 other ship (CCL Glory) so not a real busy ship day which is great. But we would still avoid Magens, Coki, and Honeymoon Beach on Water Island because they will be busy and head for either Lindbergh or Sapphire. Sapphire is a much more beautiful beach with island views, but Lindbergh is nice enough and the Best Western has more of a hotel feel.

If snorkeling definitely Sapphire.

You're in port with just 1 other ship (CCL Glory) so not a real busy ship day which is great. But we would still avoid Magens, Coki, and Honeymoon Beach on Water Island because they will be busy and head for either Lindbergh or Sapphire. Sapphire is a much more beautiful beach with island views, but Lindbergh is nice enough and the Best Western has more of a hotel feel.

If snorkeling definitely Sapphire.[/quote

Thanks!

Magen's bay is gorgeous ! With just two ships in port you should have a relaxing time at this beach. Just walk away from the taxi drop off area and you should have plenty of elbow room.

We rented kayak's and water floats for the day and spent most of our time in the water. Full facilities for food and drink, restrooms and lockers.

Have your camera ready for the trip back to the ship ! :)

Blue,

I have read several of your reviews and appreciate your opinions! I see that we are in St Thomas with about 6 ships on March 25. Looked at Hull. Cowpet, Bolongo, Saphire, Point Pleasant etc... I have two kids (21) and my wife... I scuba and am looking for good marine life, the wife likes a clean beach, the girls will want some activities... Do you mind if I ask your opinion? My email is kirk@kirkgoodnight.com if there are things you might want to share... I am also interested in your opinion on San Juan is you have some insights... We are planning more of a city tour there. The girls need to get their shopping on! I will hopefully find a cold beer and watch the water...

If snorkeling definitely Sapphire.

Great to hear. How do you know how many ships will be in port?