Case of water

solehigh

Yes, you can bring on as much water as you can carry, but be aware the ships use several different forms of filtration, and it's a lot more practical to bring a water bottle to fill (via a clean glass) from your cabin or the buffet. We've had no issues drinking the ships water.

I never do this, but many folks do.

They either slap it with a luggage tag and give it to the porters or stick it in a duffel bag, tag it, and give it to the porters.

I'll spare you the bit about how the ship's water is just fine...

We always take a case of bottled water with us. We used to just tape a baggage tag on it but the new packaging from Costco is so flimsy that, unless we buy the water with sturdy packaging, we stick it in a small duffle and tag that. You can also bring on 12 pack cans of soda the same way.

I was on the SKY last June and the would not tag my case of water, had to carry it on myself...I saw others prepared for this who had come with small two wheelers to carry their water. Have decided how much water to bring with me on my next NCL cruise.

We were on the Epic two weeks ago and brought a case of water on board. We tagged it and it was delivered to our cabin.

We like having the water to take with us to the sun deck or on excursions and to always have cold bottles, but in the normal course of the day, we drink the ship's water.

Can you take a case of bottled water on NCL cruises? If not how about a 6 pack?

Yes to both, but why would you bother?

If you really wants bottles of water to drag around take a couple of water bottles from home and refill them. You can do it in your cabin, or on the lido deck, but if you do it on the lido deck please use a clean glass to fill your bottles.