What is a Royal Caribbean TIP CARD?

I haven't heard of anything specifically called a "tip card". Before pre-paid gratuities, they used to give you envelopes for each staff person and a little piece of paper to put in that said what the tip was (or something like that). The paper had no value, but people still liked to be able to hand out the envelopes. You can still get the envelopes from customer service if you want to put some cash in it over and above the standard tip.

There was also a "WOW card" that you could give to a crew member who you thought was exceptional. I think they could save these up to trade in for something. However the general feeling around here was that most of the little trinkets don't mean much. Staff who do something extra usually prefer a little extra cash handed to them with a word of thanks.

On our last night we received a "Tip" envelope.

It was for any EXTRA tip we wanted to give to anyone special.

Hadn't seen this since they went to pre-paid tips.

They've always had these as far back as I've been going on Royal cruises.

I read else where there is a Royal Caribbean tip card? I have been reading here for awhile and never heard of this. Can someone tell me what it is? We have pre paid our tips in advance in the past. What does a tip card do?

We received three of these in our cabin, 2 days before the end of the cruise.

An envelope, for an "extra tip" for exceptional service.

I read else where there is a Royal Caribbean tip card? I have been reading here for awhile and never heard of this. Can someone tell me what it is? We have pre paid our tips in advance in the past. What does a tip card do?

Where is "elsewhere"?

Is it possible that this means "inside information", as in "A Card with Inside Information about Royal Caribbean Cruises" and NOT "Royal Caribbean Gratuities"?