Walking tour of Fort de France

MTdreaming

Has anyone done on of these? either through the ship or through an independent? was it worthwhile? is there a self guided walking tour available. i saw they were planning on doing one but can't get any more information. Thanks

I think we might try that, if we can find the place to pick it up. I am assuming we will need Euros to pay as well. Thank you.:)

I think we might try that, if we can find the place to pick it up. I am assuming we will need Euros to pay as well. Thank you.:)

The article did indicate euros, don't know if you can pay with US$. We will be in Martinique next month and doing our own walking tour of the town. I can check for you if they accept US$, if interested.

• 3 months later...

Hope to hear more about the audio tours...we will have Euros so the dep and fee would be OK....

We would prefer getting maps and going to some of these sites on our own...tripadvisor has info about the ones we want to visit...if there's time after ship's excuursion.

..not sure of the distance from the pier or if they will drop us off near the library, justice center, cathedral etc,,,???