Assigned Cabin and Very Little Inventory Left

Hello All,

I have a question and I am curious if anyone has ever seen this before. I have a 7 day cruise coming up in April and I did one of the Carnival select your own room options. I have been monitoring the bookings every day and around 40 days out the number of balconies showing has dropped to ten total. Has anyone ever seen inventory so low prior to getting your room assigned?

Hello All,

I have a question and I am curious if anyone has ever seen this before. I have a 7 day cruise coming up in April and I did one of the Carnival select your own room options. I have been monitoring the bookings every day and around 40 days out the number of balconies showing has dropped to ten total. Has anyone ever seen inventory so low prior to getting your room assigned?

Yep, no problem. Balcony bookings can be upgraded to mini suites/deluxe balconies or better.

In your situation, I would expect to get an assignment in the two weeks prior to your sail date. In the extreme, you might not get it until you check in. :eek:

Hello All,

I am a little curious how you know there are only 10 cabins left, since carnival only displays 10 on their website, no matter how many are left ? Did you call and ask ?

I booked a 4 person balcony gty. There were around 5 (4) person balconies (maybe less) a few days ago (plenty of balconies left for 2 people). I am 25 days out and got my assignment yesterday but many any my roll call have not.

I am a little curious how you know there are only 10 cabins left, since carnival only displays 10 on their website, no matter how many are left ? Did you call and ask ?

Sorry I should have specified I saw ten online and called my PVP who confirmed that all I see online is all she sees available for the sailing. She told me I could get lucky and get an upgrade but with only two suites left she was unsure/doubtful that would happen. She said she has not seen this before

Sorry I should have specified I saw ten online and called my PVP who confirmed that all I see online is all she sees available for the sailing. She told me I could get lucky and get an upgrade but with only two suites left she was unsure/doubtful that would happen. She said she has not seen this before