What's Your Favorite Celebrity Beverage?

Feelin' Nauti'

The Antioxcident is one of our faves. We even bought the ingredients an home to we could continue to have it.

On our last cruise we noticed it was off the menu, but the bar just before the specialty restaurants on the S-class ships a little of one ingredient left so we order one.

We had a great cocktail - I just can't get used to calling something that isn't just vodka and vermouth a martini - at Reflection's Martini Bar last year; it wasn't on the menu, but our regular bartender was always happy to make it - don't remember all the ingredients, but it involved vodka, a berry liqueur, and fresh muddled blueberries. Heaven!

This might sound a bit boring, but the bartenders on our recent Reflection cruise have now mastered the Bloody Ceasar. Last year they didn't have a clue how to make a good one :rolleyes:.

There were a LOT of Canadians on board that ship and a LOT of ceasars consumed. I had a couple each night before dinner and they were perfect :D

This might sound a bit boring, but the bartenders on our recent Reflection cruise have now mastered the Bloody Ceasar. Last year they didn't have a clue how to make a good one :rolleyes:.

There were a LOT of Canadians on board that ship and a LOT of ceasars consumed. I had a couple each night before dinner and they were perfect :D

All hail the Caesar!

The Anniversary Cocktail is my favorite after wine. I am wondering if I will be able to get them after they get rid of The Molecular Bar.

I love the 20th Anniversary from the Molecular Bar, and the Jaliscotini from the Martini Bar.

Has anyone ever ordered a French 75 on board? That's one of my favourite drinks but I've never tried to get one on Celebrity. Princess has a Flirtini which is the same, or very similar.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD