What is the nicest thing a RCI crew member has ever done for you?

Last year, my DH broke out in a rash and the Dr felt it was the water and to use distilled water on his face. Our cabin steward learned of this and arrived at our cabin with a gallon jug. She was fabulous in many other ways and we told her we would love to take her home. Since we switched cabins on the 2nd cruise we even asked if she could change cabins with the other steward but was unable to.:) Since it was my birthday on the first cruise, she took towels and made me a large cake with glitter and had a banner made up for our room wishing me a Happy bday. I still have the banner.

Edited by Desert Cruizers

Our married daughter had to have a small operation while we were cruising on Rhapsody in 2011. We made enquiries as to ship to shore phone availability to ring the hospital.

A phone was made available, free of charge, for us to contact the hospital.

After the call the young man on the desk enquired as to our daughter's condition, asked her name and then said he would be including her in his prayers that evening.

Nice crew on Rhapsody.

I read this thread, and I was going to move along but I would be remiss if I didn't add the fantastic bartenders at the Martini bar on Summit. We were on a family cruise in August and they not only put on great shows for the passengers, but really entertained my seven year old grandson. They even sent him home with a plastic shaker glass that he still has. What a way to start second grade when the teacher asks what your favorite thing to do over the summer and my grandson said "hang out at the Martini Bar". Great job, guys. Great thread!

Before my mom passed I had taken her on a b2c on Mariner (she suffered from Alzheimers). We were usually in bed early watching movies each nite, and our cabin attendant would come in and clean our room while mom was in bed watching movies. She always gave mom a big hug and told her she couldn't work unless she had her 'hug from momma'. She would sit on the edge of her bed and have a chat too. It was very touching!

Before we left, I did leave my business card in the cabin and said if your ever in my port city give me a call. Long story short, one day 6 months later at work, I get a call from Jamaica, she was on leave and just wanted to know how 'momma' was doing, I will never forget her.

Also, in one of the bars I was looking for a lighter and they didnt have any but our fav waitress said she was going into town so i gave her some money and she came back with a hand full of lighters (it was a port with a tender and too hard with mom and her wheelchair)