Got my Cabin Assignment

lindy sails

As others have posted on other threads if another cabin in that same category is available you can asked to be moved. Check and see if there are any others a bit closer to center. It might be only a few cabins but it might make you feel better. :) You didn't say where you were cruising or when but if in season I don't think you will be bothered. We have had cabins in a similar location and we were fine.

As others have posted on other threads if another cabin in that same category is available you can asked to be moved. Check and see if there are any others a bit closer to center. It might be only a few cabins but it might make you feel better. :) You didn't say where you were cruising or when but if in season I don't think you will be bothered. We have had cabins in a similar location and we were fine.

Thanks!

I booked an interior guarantee cabin and was assigned to B121 on the Regal. Has anyone been in this cabin? What can you tell me about the cabin? I'm thrilled with the upgrade.

Congrats on the upgrade. Have a wonderful cruise.....:):):)

Bob

I think that the above is a good idea. It is a LARGE ship, and a long walk to the dinning rooms. I got off Regal on Sunday. We were in E323, and that was a long walk for us to the aft part of the ship.

PS

A beautiful ship with great food.

Edited by geocruiser

I think that the above is a good idea. It is a LARGE ship, and a long walk to the dinning rooms. I got off Regal on Sunday. We were in E323, and that was a long walk for us to the aft part of the ship.

PS

A beautiful ship with great food.

So glad you enjoyed the ship & the food was great. I think I will call my TA tomorrow to see if there is a closer cabin to the elevator . Hope you 'll be cruising again soon!

Thanks