Cocoa Beach Brewing Company?

*Luv2Cruz*

Has anyone been to the Cocoa Beach Brewing Company? If so how was it, how far is it from the port, what's the best way to get there from the port, and how far is it from the beach? Thanks!:D

A CL Imperial IPA luver!;)

Edited by *Luv2Cruz*

It's about 7 miles from the port.

Straight down A1A (N. Atlantic Blvd) past the CB Pier and the park but before the smaller Minuteman Causeway between 1st and 2nd Streets. It's on the west side of A1A so you'll need to go to either 1st or 2nd Street and cross over. The beach would be straight down about a block. There's parking on either street. I haven't been in there but it's a small place and I understand does have a local following.

If you're visiting port for a day, a taxi is the best way to get there. There's a bus but it'll take about 45 minutes plus you can't catch the bus at the port you have to get outside. To catch a taxi back youll probably need to head up to the hotels around the pier or try for Coconuts on the beach just to your south.

If you're driving from Orlando and staying overnight to catch a cruise ship, then keep the car for this.

I've had their Key Lime and IPA on guest taps at other places. They're okay. Not a fan of citrusy beers but many like it. IPA was kind of run of the mill, but decent.

It's about 7 miles from the port.

Straight down A1A (N. Atlantic Blvd) past the CB Pier and the park but before the smaller Minuteman Causeway between 1st and 2nd Streets. It's on the west side of A1A so you'll need to go to either 1st or 2nd Street and cross over. The beach would be straight down about a block. There's parking on either street. I haven't been in there but it's a small place and I understand does have a local following.

If you're visiting port for a day, a taxi is the best way to get there. There's a bus but it'll take about 45 minutes plus you can't catch the bus at the port you have to get outside. To catch a taxi back youll probably need to head up to the hotels around the pier or try for Coconuts on the beach just to your south.

If you're driving from Orlando and staying overnight to catch a cruise ship, then keep the car for this.

I've had their Key Lime and IPA on guest taps at other places. They're okay. Not a fan of citrusy beers but many like it. IPA was kind of run of the mill, but decent.

Thanks!:D

Yes, that'd be Florida Beer Company. It's not exactly "across the street" but close. High fence with razor wire around it makes the building look a bit austere so not readily recognizable from A1A as a brewery. But it's a large building as FBC is one of the largest independent brewers in Florida. They grew by buying out other smaller breweries. Their lagers and pilsners are okay. They are the brewers of "Duff's" which you can find at Universal Studios Simpson's area.

They may have entertainment at night but I don't think they have food. It's bring your own, delivery or maybe a food truck. And while they're close tot he beach, it's still a hike--2 miles to Jetty Park.