Typical day with Cheers?

Do you have to return your glass to get another drink on the cheers program?

We can't decide if we should get it. I'm not a heavy drinker at all. My husband could drink 10 a day probably. He is a beer drinker. I don't think between the two of us, it will be worth it. I'm considering getting a a bottle of vodka and a bottle of Malibu rum from the Bon voyage program and then doing endless bubble for soda and juice, then mixing ourselves.

Do you get ANY juice without buying it or using bottomless bubble? What about continental breakfast?

No, you do not need to return your glass for another drink. I want to say our bartender we befriended told us to wait 5 minutes between each drink lol.

You don't get juice without buying it - but there is lemonade you could use as a mixer that is free with water of course.

Edited by LadyNavy

Definitely the key with the Cheers program is to quickly make friends with the bartenders (Cash tips and good conversation work well), because I found they wouldn't always enter the drink into the system so they wouldn't count against your 15 total. On my Triumph cruise I hit my limit each day so it was definitely worth it for me.

Definitely the key with the Cheers program is to quickly make friends with the bartenders (Cash tips and good conversation work well), because I found they wouldn't always enter the drink into the system so they wouldn't count against your 15 total. On my Triumph cruise I hit my limit each day so it was definitely worth it for me.

Exactly!! Not that hard to make friends with them. [emoji484][emoji485][emoji483][emoji482][emoji481] Not only do they not count drinks against you, they add a little extra here and there to the drinks..The cheers card is worth it's weight in gold to us when we cruise!!