Post your best cruise picture

Henrik_Keller

And thanks...she has far surpassed being a chip off the 'ol block. But then the apples don't fall far from the tree. :p

I don't know about that because my Dad was a semi-professional photographer. My brothers and I love to take pictures, but we're nowhere near as talented as he was!

There actually may be a wedding or two in 2009 (my fingers are crossed), but they'll be very small.

nahh....I bet you are.;)

We were on the Mariner a year after you were. Same itinerary. Love that ship !!!

We are trying to get our CC group on a reunion cruise someday soon. It would be neat to have the Mariner again, but the votes are going for the Oasis in 2010.Our thread is still going.

Edited by Minn.cruisers

I love how people put borders around their pictures. Is there a quick and easy way to do that. I have CS3 and know they can be made in there but I don't know how!

I use "Helicon Filter' so I can't help you with cs3, but I'll bet there is an easy way to do it!

Well, I'll give it a try: Arriving at San Diego........

Amazing that no one was on the bow of the ship except for one or two other folks. Felt like I was on my private yacht, which I don't have of course.

127851732_8vs7b-L.jpg

Pete

That's a terrific photo Pete. I like the way you silhouetted the city skyline. Good job!

Bryan