Post your best cruise picture

Henrik_Keller

Here's a couple more for ya...

This one is my fav

1038ls8.jpg

My son after returning from a full excursion day... beds are soooo comfy

Great picture..... but my son would have killed me for posting!

My sister's boyfriend (at the time) bought her a Gonzo when we were in Orlando the week leading up to our cruise - so Gonzo, of course, had to test out the ship (these pictures always make me smile). I combined them into a collage instead of all separate pictures, to show you all.

gonzos%20world%20tour.jpg

There is a detailed explanation by Cuizer2 on page 16 of this thread. I was able to do it after reading the explanation. The picture I had posted did work, but the link to it has since been removed. Photo Bucket is pretty simple to use.

I found instructions in a previous posting. I should have looked before asking the question :o.

Anyway, here are a couple of shots I took on our last cruise aboard Splendour of the Seas. The first shows Splendour and Norwegian Dream anchored off Cozumel and was taken from the tender as we headed back to the ship. The second is of Norwegian Dream and was taken from our balcony just before we departed Cozumel.

470308540107_0_BG.jpg

128908540107_0_BG.jpg

This picture was taken on the bus trip from Costa Maya to the Mayan Ruins at Kohunlich. To reduce speed they had these huge speed bumps and at everyone there was a poor mexican family selling fresh fruit and drinks to passerbys.

100_0452.JPG.f9bb0a088905488adc9e05014dd28462.JPG

amarillocruisecat,

still don't see any pictures... I see your 3 posts and none have the pics?

When do you see them, when you post... are they there when you come back? Let's figure it out, I wanna see the pics:D

Am I the only person not able to see her pics?

amarillocruisecat,

still don't see any pictures... I see your 3 posts and none have the pics?

When do you see them, when you post... are they there when you come back? Let's figure it out, I wanna see the pics:D

Am I the only person not able to see her pics?

I don't see the pictures either.:cool:

amarillocruisecat: - Be sure you read CUIZER2's instructions. I had to print them out. I went back to the post where you were trying to post two pictures and tried to bring them in - with the paper clip icon it said the files were too big. Did you sign up for photobucket. When you post your picture there and then use the yellow envelope icon with the mountain and stamp you can post the large pictures - you can edit the size down in photobucket so they are not ridiculously too big. Try again - everyone seemed patient when I was first trying!

I can still see the photos on the posted messages when I am logged into my home computer, but I checked from my work computer (don't tell my boss) and I could not see the photos. Obivously I'm still doing something wrong. I'll read the instructions referenced by Tyrkitty and try again. In the meantime, you can always see our photos by visiting our Kodakgallery site - just click on our CC name and then click visit homepage.

Thanks for everyone's patience.

I found instructions in a previous posting. I should have looked before asking the question :o.

Anyway, here are a couple of shots I took on our last cruise aboard Splendour of the Seas. The first shows Splendour and Norwegian Dream anchored off Cozumel and was taken from the tender as we headed back to the ship. The second is of Norwegian Dream and was taken from our balcony just before we departed Cozumel.

470308540107_0_BG.jpg

128908540107_0_BG.jpg

I can see them!!!!! Great photos.