Post your best cruise picture

Henrik_Keller

2047.jpg?phY7USEBnXTv_X4F

Costa Magica doing a very tight 3-point turn in La Goulette, Tunisia.

7dc4.jpg?phY7USEBC8JgLhH6

Mount Vesuvius - coming into Port onboard Ocean Village 1

Okay, but where is the photo :confused: This is a photo thread :)

Here are a couple more I like.

The photo of the Pride was taken in Cabo in October 2005. The photo of the sunset was taken off Dana Point (California) in September 2005 ...

IMG_1125.jpg

Again the photo of the Pride was taken in Cabo in October 2005 during my cruise on the NCL Star (I was on the Pride in Mayh 2004). The photo of the sunset was also taken on the NCL Star cruise ...

IMG_1720.jpg

It looks fake to me.

I was going to come in here and be concerned about someone saying a photo is fake, but the one in question is. It's a deawing that has been laid over a photo. Shadows are wrong, no wake, other issues. The photo does not look real because it is not.

It looks fake to me.
The poster indicates the photo is 'shopped' or fake by saying

The photo of the Pride was taken in Cabo in October 2005. The photo of the sunset was taken off Dana Point (California) in September 2005 ...

They describe the photo as 2 photos and indicate the secon is the same photo of the pride

I was going to come in here and be concerned about someone saying a photo is fake, but the one in question is. It's a deawing that has been laid over a photo. Shadows are wrong, no wake, other issues. The photo does not look real because it is not.

OrangeinIndy got it right. My post clearly explains the photos. The reason there is no wake is because the Pride just started moving. I took the photo of the Pride in Cabo, just as it was getting under way. At the time I took the photo the Pride was probably going less than 2 knots.

What is a deawing? If you meant drawing, no it is not. It is two photos that have been combined. One is of the Pride in Cabo. The other is either a sunset photo taken off of Dana Pointe, California (top photo) or a different sunset photo taken while on the NCL Star cruise (2nd photo).

If you look at the top photo, above the funnel, you can see the brush strokes from my cloning out the sail boat that was in the original photo.

It looks fake to me.

Here is the original top sunset photo ...

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=91106&g2_serialNumber=1

Here is the original photo of the second sunset (as you can see, I brightened it up a bit before I pasted the Pride onto it) ...

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=99749&g2_serialNumber=1

Unfortunately I don't have the photo of the Pride that I pasted into the sunset photos hosted on the Internet, so I cannot link to it. However, I do have a picture of the Pride, taken in Cabo shortly before the pasted photo was taken ...

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=99866&g2_serialNumber=1

Finally, here is one more sunset photo with the Pride pasted in. In this case I do not remember if the sunset was taken while off Dana Pointe or if this is another sunset photo taken while on the NCL Star cruise ...

IMG_1161.jpg

From our May 2004 14 day Caribbean cruise.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i124/calberry/undersail.jpg

Windjammer Mandalay undersail

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i124/calberry/Waterspout.jpg

Waterspout that we had to avoid!

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i124/calberry/Viewfromcabin.jpg

The view from our cabin

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i124/calberry/learningtheropes.jpg

Looking across the deck, yet down at the water. Even more fun at happy hour!