Post your best cruise picture

Henrik_Keller

Very nice! May I ask what program you used to make the collage? I'd like to do something like that with some of my photos.

Thanks Sherry, my wife uses Photo Elements. It took a long time to learn but well worth it. I just take the pictures.:)

I love your pictures.

I always liked these two. We were on Galaxy off North Calorina in September, 2003. I wouldn't have expceted the sea so calm.

Galaxy-bow.jpg

Galaxy-starboard.jpg

Added one more, sorry couldn't help it. This is where we ate lunch after the shark/ray alley tour in Belize. If you ever have a stop in Belize City, do the shark/ray alley tour. Swimming with sharks in open ocean is quite a rush.

belize.jpg

Oops, my first double post.

lol cute, masonpips :D

The Gumpus......I really like the second photo. The colors, reflections and contrast are great! :)

Thanks Gumballz. Here's two more of the same storm clouds. The high clouds were part of a tropical storm which I think took all the wind away from us and gave us the calm seas that cruise. We dodged 4 tropical storms on that 10 day cruise and it seemed if we were close but not too close to the tropical storms the winds would be calm. I guess they sucked up all the energy near them and makes a calm area before the storm, so to speak. The trick is to not be there when they arrive.

Galaxy-starboard2.jpg

Galaxy-starboard3.jpg

Those are great photos. I hope I can get some equally as nice on our cruise! I have a beautiful photo similar to yours as my background that someone posted on here and I fell in love with. They sent it to me full size and I look at it every day. It's my inspiration to hang in there for my cruise and to 'hopefully' get at least one photo that just grips me.

Thank you for sharing them with us!! :)

Best? I have some heavenly photos of the scenery but the ones I love are these.

My husband, myself and Steven on formal night. I never look that relaxed at home and my husband, after 14 years I still get so happy when I know he is coming home from work. My darling Steven. He has overcome so much in life. He is just the most special guy in the world. Yes, all Moms feel that way, but he was born with some challanges and he works so hard and he is going so far.

guysdinner.jpg

My boys on the Deck of the Mariner of the Seas (the babies stayed home). They are not fighting, yelling, trying to one up eachother, just Gene-Gene and Steven, being brothers. Steven is smiling (smiles are a premium with my sober little man) and Gene-Gene? He is just a joy.

Guyscruise.jpg

Great pics! very funny. Kinda proves if you turn 90 degrees from where evereone else is you can often find something nice.

hey OrangeinIndy!

Have a Great Cruise- I am jealous!!!

We haven't booked our next one yet :(

Have a Happy Birthday too!

Sherri