Post your best cruise picture

Henrik_Keller

Geez! Am I behind the times! My galleries are primarily static slide show stories that are 99% out-of-camera with, maybe, brightness and contrast adjustments if needed. People are posting some very nice processed mages here, leaving me in the dust!

I'm inspired! I uploaded some reduced copies of some large-format stuff that I have had printed and will post them here on occasion.

Thanks to all who have taken time to share their photos here!

Misty Fjord, AK - 12" x 36"

original.jpg

Keep 'em coming folks!

Dave

Geez! Am I behind the times! My galleries are primarily static slide show stories that are 99% out-of-camera with, maybe, brightness and contrast adjustments if needed. People are posting some very nice processed mages here, leaving me in the dust!

Dave[/quote

Are you fishing for compliments? Your images are always great!

You gave me the idea to take this shot....

Scooner Bar, Rhapsody.

DSC00306.jpg

Are you fishing for compliments? Your images are always great!

LOL!

Not at all! I was, in fact, complimenting the quality and enthusiasm of this thread in general!

I have seen many shots I would like to take and many places I'd like to go!

If I ever get to the point where I can't be inspired any more, just start throwing dirt on the box! ;)

Dave

Sorry, somehow the link didn't work...will try again :(

http://picasaweb.google.com/spengle/Venice/photo#5094303806835903986

Sheila:

IMG_0230.JPG?

Take a look at this thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=581178

I posted a Picasa workaround towards the end (CC does links in a way that Picasa doesn't!)

Dave

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=94371&l=df2d9&id=546233662

The above is one of my favourite photos from our Beijing - HK cruise last year. It reminds me how lucky we are.

On another note entirely, I just set up this facebook photo page. I can't seem to get this site to upload from the URL so the photo shows here like everyone seems to be doing. Anyone got any suggestions please?

OK... I've been lurking and admiring all the wonderful pictures everyone is posting... so here is one of my fave (how do you pick one but...)

It's not on the ship or on the water, but this was taken during one of our ship tour from Civitavecchia. This is actually in Tarquinia where we visited several Etruscan tombs .

1369436934072199887S600x600Q85.jpg

MC

OK... I've been lurking and admiring all the wonderful pictures everyone is posting... so here is one of my fave (how do you pick one but...)

It's not on the ship or on the water, but this was taken during one of our ship tour from Civitavecchia. This is actually in Tarquinia where we visited several Etruscan tombs .

1369436934072199887S600x600Q85.jpg

It looks like a Monet painting. A wallhanger for sure!