Chicken tenders/nuggets on the Pride?

Pandot

Hi.

I think I know the answer to my questions already but am still hoping I am wrong...

I am travelling with my children (4), one of whom is autistic. He eats carrots, broccoli, french fries, pasta and chicken nuggets and fruit. (No judging until you have been in our shoes).

I know that I can get chicken nuggets in the dining room a dinner time but do you know of anywhere else on the ship that I can get them during the day?

I would prefer him to have some protein source (such as it is) during the day...

Thanks.

I know before the upgrades you could get them at the grill on Lido, not sure now since she got Guy's. Maybe the Lido buffet will have them? I wonder if you could contact the special needs department ahead of time to see if they could assist you. That would probably be your best bet.

Have a good time on your cruise!

Hi.

I think I know the answer to my questions already but am still hoping I am wrong...

I am travelling with my children (4), one of whom is autistic. He eats carrots, broccoli, french fries, pasta and chicken nuggets and fruit. (No judging until you have been in our shoes).

I know that I can get chicken nuggets in the dining room a dinner time but do you know of anywhere else on the ship that I can get them during the day?

I would prefer him to have some protein source (such as it is) during the day...

Thanks.

Email specialneeds@carnival.com and I'm sure they will be able to help you out. It would be a load off your mind to know in advance that your needs will be taken care of. :-)

Even though it's not a regular room service item, they will make and deliver them for you. Just call room service, rather than leaving the hang tag out. Every night about 15 minutes before the late comedy show I would have an order of fish and chips delivered to the room, to take to the show to snack on. My Cabin Steward gave me the nickname "FISHSTICK".

No judging here, the fact that he eats some vegetables is great! My nephew is on the spectrum and for a long time he would not eat a lot of foods, mostly because of textural issues. I work as a Special Ed teacher so I know you are doing your best.

I definitely would contact the Special Needs department. They can let you know if those items are out at lunch or perhaps make sure to have them available for you to order for room service when you want.

Good luck and have a great cruise.

You can definitely get fries at Guys.

Another note, most likely, if you let them know of the food issue with your child, you can probably get the chicken nuggets/fingers even if they aren't offered on a particular day at the Lido buffet.