Poll - What perk(s) have you selected as part of the Freestyle choice promotion

jmele999

Poll - What perk(s) have you selected as part of the Freestyle choice promotion  

243 members have voted

1. 1. Poll - What perk(s) have you selected as part of the Freestyle choice promotion

• UBP
    • UDP
    • OBC
    • Pre-paid gratuities
    • UBP & UDP
    • UBP & OBC
    • UDP & OBC
    • UBP, UDP, and OBC
    • UBP, UDP, OBC, Pre-paid gratuities

Rarely drink, and even then usually just one mixed drink...rarely drink pop..

So UDP as well as the OBC for my 2016 Epic cruise....

Would have taken the PPG over the OBC but it was not available at the time of my booking..

And now they only offer one promo instead of the two I received for my cruise..

If they offer the 2 package deal next month for my cruise I will definitely do away with the OBC...

Edited by warriorking

Rarely drink, and even then usually just one mixed drink...rarely drink pop..

So UDP as well as the OBC for my 2016 Epic cruise....

Would have taken the PPG over the OBC but it was not available at the time of the promo...

And now they only offer one promo for my cruise..

It was great when they were offering two perks for Europe. Now it is only one.

I rarely drink and haven't had any alcohol since my last cruise in September, but we picked the UBP for our promo. We got the drink package on Carnival last year and I loved having a frozen cocktail to sip on whenever I wanted. I never even got close to buzzed, but could easily drink 8 or more of those in the span of 18 hours. My husband drinks beer. The free drink package for our next cruise was a no brainer for us.

Our first sailing with NCL will be Alaska on the Pearl in June. Chose the UBP.

Thinking we won't drink as much as we do when we're down in the Caribbean,but went with drinks because we are going sans kids and I figured it would be a fun chance to be able to try some drinks we've never tried.

With drinks taken care of and the fact that we already pre- paid our gratuities with the final payment, I suspect we will see the lowest end of sailing tally we've ever seen on our account :)

Back in December and January, but only for Hawaii and Europe.

They extended it through February. We sadly couldn't book until March like a couple days in, so we only got to pick one for our Hawaii cruise. But I know for sure it was still good until the last day of February.

~Katy

Been tracking sail dates & fares for a while & booked on Jan. 31st. - took $200 OBC for the oceanview as the best available promo with the lowest fare in the category before prices went up with the trio. UBP isn't for non-drinkers for us and MDR/buffet + Platinum dinners are always good enough (just 2 of us sailing this time) - no need for UDP, OBC give us the optional choice to spend it as warranted for an extra meal or sodas in the dining room, on top of wines & bubbles. Bonus perk is the free GTY upgrade to Balcony (OC to BD).